…because having goals is important, writing them down makes them real and writing them down in public means they're really real.
get Equal Web site up and running; get pixeldiva blog up and running again;
- relaunch The Shoe Project;
- write more (in places other than Twitter);
- write more about accessibility and design;
- do more design;
- make more of the design work I do public, rather than deciding it's shit and deleting it before anyone else sees it;
- finishing fixing the Adana Press and do more printing;
- take a photo a day for 365 days;
- do more portrait photography (and to that end, If you're in London and don't mind someone pointing a camera at you in exchange for some prints, please get in touch);
- do more exercise;
- drink more water;
- pay more attention to skincare;
- get out more;
- find (or re-write) that sock pattern from a while back and donate it to the p/hop project;
- be purple, fluffy and awesome.